Skyline Terms and Conditions
Online booking payments will be processed online through Emerchantpay in GBP Sterling £.
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Skyline Trampoline Park a trading style of Jam-Tech (Scotland) Limited. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Skyline Trampoline Park.
- Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice
- Any person using Skyline Trampoline Park's arena and facilities must complete, or have a valid waiver completed on their behalf. Those participants under 16, or any other participant without their own valid waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed a waiver on their behalf. Parties signing waivers on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- All persons using the trampoline park under the ages of 5 years must be accompanied by an adult and, if under the age of 12 be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult on the premises. We recommend that all children are accompanied by a paying adult up to the age of 6. Younger customers can use the facilities within the bounds of an organised Toddlers session provided they are accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- For Health and Safety we are only permitted to have a limited amount of people on the trampoline arena at any one time. Additional spectators DO NOT have access to the trampoline arena.
- Skyline Trampoline Park retains the rights to refuse to accommodate participants that are deemed to be in an unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- The arena provides a variety of trampoline based activities. Customers use the arena in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- All users must view the full safety briefing session prior to every park session and adhere to the instructions of arena staff and Court Marshalls at all times.
- Skyline Trampoline Park does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite. Skyline Trampoline Park does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner's risk.
- To enhance grip and safety levels and for reasons of hygiene all customers are required to wear Skyline Trampoline Park trampoline socks while using the trampoline arena.
- Following the safety briefing and once within the trampoline facility, participants will NOT be individually supervised by Skyline Trampoline Park staff.
- Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final..
- Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the trampoline arena to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity. All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Skyline Trampoline Park. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Skyline Trampoline Park in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- If Skyline Trampoline Park is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to Skyline Trampoline Park.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required then again 7 days notice must be provided and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 10.
- Skyline Trampoline Park must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with Skyline Trampoline Park general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Rights of admission may be refused in the event of excessive lateness.
Prices and Payment
- Skyline Trampoline Park reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
- All payments and bookings are taken under UK governing law.
Refunds and Transfers
- Skyline Trampoline Park requires 7 clear days notice to provide a reimbursement into the customers account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked.
- Any amendments more than 48 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking.
- With less than 48 hours notice Skyline Trampoline Park cannot offer cancellations, a refund or transfer.
To redeem your Skyline Trampoline Park, Inverurie Gift Voucher, follow these steps:
- Visit www.skylinetrampoline.co.uk.
- Click 'My Account' 'Claim gift voucher' and enter the Claim Code.
The value will be placed on your Skyline account as a credit. Credit can be used in full or part payment for any future booking. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. Credit on your Skyline account is valid for one year. Skyline Trampoline Park, Inverurie Gift Vouchers ("GVs") may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on skylinetrampoline.co.uk. GV's cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GV's are issued by Jam Tech (Scotland) Ltd t/a Skyline Trampoline Park. Jam Tech (Scotland) Ltd t/a Skyline Trampoline is not responsible if a GV is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
Registered Office is:-
Jam-Tech (Scotland) Limited.
Highclere Way, Highclere Business Park, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 5QW
Company Registration Number: SC464087
You can use the following methods to contact us:-
- Contact form on our website
- Telephone: 01467 535013